Elegance and Quality through Innovation
At Quantum Frameless Glass we take pride in designing and delivering high-quality glass balustrading for residential and commercial projects.
Our products have been featured in some of Sydney’s most iconic homes and used in Hollywood film sets.
We design and produce our own range of high-quality spigots, including the unique Quantum Diamond Spigot, recognised as best-of-breed for strength, quality and elegance.
We also offer beautiful and sustainable bamboo for fencing and decking, designed and manufactured in Australia by expert craftspeople. Each of our systems is designed with aesthetic and strength in mind.
All glass installations need to be resistant to the extreme conditions of corrosion and damage from weather conditions we experience in Australia, but they also have to be elegant and seamless to enhance your view.
The Quantum Diamond Spigot
active clamping system
Drawing inspiration from iconic skyscrapers in Dubai, director Laurent Macé designed the Quantum Diamond Spigot.
Combining strength with elegant design, its unique clamping system provides a stronger grip while putting less stress on the glass.
To withstand Australia’s coastal climate, we use ultra-high grade 2205 Duplex Stainless steel, which has a higher content of chromium and molybdenum than the usual 316 Marine grade.
- Active friction fit core drilled
- Polish, satin
- Order Code: Q-1-M (Mirror finish) Q-1-S (Satin finish)
- Duplex stainless steel 2205 spigot for superior corrosion resistance and greater tensile strength
- Duplex Grade Cover plate ø102mm OD
- Designed for 12mm to 15.04 glass thicknesses (for installation of SkyGlass Balustrade or equivalent)
- Deep 110mm engagement of the glass into the spigot for stronger glass support
- 120mm embedment into the slab for strong anchorage
- Easy height and plumb adjustment.
- Core drilling diameter ø77mm – ø83mm